1 European Cucumber
5 mint leaves
¼ cup Feta cheese crumbled
2 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
1 Tbsp. Toasted pine nuts
Sea salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
1. Slice the cucumber into thin coins using a mandolin.
2. Zest the lemon, cut it in half and squeeze the juice.
1. Arrange the cucumber slices to cover the inside of a large plate.
2. In a small bowl mix the olive oil, lemon juice, zest, salt and pepper. Drizzle dressing over the cucumbers.
3. Sprinkle the feta and pine nuts over the cucumbers.
4. Tear the mint leaves and place over the cucumbers.
Tasting Notes: This carpaccio has the sexy appeal of the Italian classic minus the beef! Fresh, thinly sliced cucumber dressed with Mediterranean flavors that pair up elegantly with the herbal notes and refreshing taste of SPLASH™ Cucumber Mint Margarita seltzer.