½ Cauliflower head
1 tbsp. Ginger
2 tbsp. Garlic
2 tbsp. coconut oil
1 cup orange marmalade
2 tbsp. Sriracha sauce
¼ cup White vinegar
Salt and pepper to taste
Garnish: Sliced scallions
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper or aluminum foil
3. Cut the cauliflower into florets
4. Chop the ginger and garlic into small pieces
1. In a bow toss the garlic, ginger and coconut oil together.
2. Mix in the cauliflower and toss well. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
3. Spread the cauliflower on the baking tray and bake for 15-17 minutes
4. Place the marmalade, sriracha and vinegar in a small pot and bring to a boil
5. Lower the heat to medium and cook for another 5 -7 minutes.
6. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
7. In a bowl toss the roasted cauliflower with half of the orange sauce.
8. Plate up and drizzle additional sauce over the cauliflower and garnish with sliced scallions
Tasting Notes: This delicious and simple vegetarian dish is perfect for after a yoga session lunch or a sunny day in the garden paired so elegantly with the delicate, floral aroma of SPLASH™ Lychee seltzer. Elevate cauliflower with the aromatic flavors of garlic and ginger along with the tangy sweet orange sauce.